Monday 22 March 2010

Filmmmm timeeeee:)


Ok sooo now all the projects handed in its now time to sort out my film:) I had the idea of using an umbrella and word lyrics coming out of the umbrella like rain. However when we thought about how I could realistically film this I thought of using fish wire attached to letters which dropped onto the umbrella like rain?!whether it would work or not i dont know but i would shortly find out:)?! Soo went in with the impression that I would use the blue screen and have someone holding the umbrella but I was kind of impossible when we needed someone to drop letters onto the umbrella. So in the end we used stock frame and took individual pictures of letters falling onto the umbrella and then speeded up the process. The lyrics came from the beetles song "All you need is love". I wanted to use this song as it linked with the Liverpool theme with the beetles, but also I just liked the idea of using Love as a theme as its kinda universal.:)xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment